Check back here soon for more technical information about AR500 steel and BEST Targets’ AR500 target manufacturing processes.
The Four Rules of Firearms Safety:
- Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded.
- Never let the muzzle of a firearm cross anything that you aren’t willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target and ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target and it’s surroundings.
Safety Rules for Shooting Steel Targets:
- Always wear eye and ear protection.
- Never shoot any steel target with armor piercing or steel core ammunition.
- Replace any steel target that shows signs of pitting, cupping or yielding to prevent deflections.
- Observe minimum recommended distances for shooter safety and steel target durability.